'We Take Care of Us' was the rallying cry of mutual aid groups up and down the country during the depths of the covid crisis.
It's also been a call-and-response chant shouted at Black Lives Matter protests calling for non-police alternatives for crisis intervention.
"Who takes care of us?"
"We take care of us!"
We reminded ourselves of it again when Roe v. Wade fell and millions of people across the US looked for Plan C.
It turns out that this hopeful message is relevant for all kinds of people and places in recent years.
This design is also available as an eco tote bag and blank greeting card.
- Unframed: 8 x 10 inches
- Framed with mat: 12 x 16 inches
- Framed with no mat: 9 3/8 x 13 3/8 inches
- Printed on 120lb (325gsm) uncoated white paper
- Frame is 100% wood with tempered glass front
- Unframed: 3-5 business days
- Framed: 1-2 weeks
- All domestic (US) deliveries shipped free of charge.
- Sent by USPS First-Class Mail (2-6 days) Priority, or First Class International Mail, unless requested otherwise.